Useful information about our Katz Loo products, and cat litter in general
What is Katz-Loo made of?
Katz-Loo is made entirely of 100% Natural Australian Sodium Bentonite clay.
It is kiln-dried only and free of any chemical treatments. Unlike other manufactured or recycled litters, Katz-Loo is completely biodegradable & eco-friendly and can be safely returned to the environment.
How do I use Katz-Loo?
- Use a dry, clean litter tray large enough to accommodate your cat.
- Pour Katz-Loo into the litter tray to a depth of at least 10cm to satisfy your cat’s natural pawing and scratching instincts.
- Liquid waste will clump together and can be removed with a sieve scoop… no wastage! You only need to remove the soiled litter. Solid waste can also be easily removed with a scoop.
- Dispose of with household refuse or dig into the garden to condition the garden soil. Never dispose of Katz-Loo down the toilet or drain.
- Top up the litter tray as needed with fresh Katz-Loo. It is recommended to scoop litter daily and change fortnightly to monthly basis to keep your cat’s litter tray always fresh
What if I live in an area outside your delivery zones?
Please contact us and we can give you details of a distributor near you or we can arrange to have your Katz-Loo freighted to you on your behalf.
When does my order need to be made for delivery on my next available delivery day?
Our office hours are 9 am- 4 pm, Monday to Thursday, and 9 am – 1 pm on Fridays. You would need to have your order placed no later than 4 pm of the preceding day before your scheduled delivery day.
For example, if you are on a Tuesday delivery you would need to have your order in by Monday 4 pm to have your Katz-Loo delivered the next day.
Orders received after these times will be scheduled for the next available delivery day.
What payment methods do you use?
We take Visa or Mastercard, Paypal for website orders or cash on delivery.
How do I become a Katz-Loo distributor?
Please contact us directly via the contact form on the website or email email@example.com