We offer a 25 day money back guarantee (less outbound & inbound shipping charges) returns policy as simple as possible. We realise there are times when you need to return a product you have purchased from Katz-Loo and we want your returns experience to be easy.
When Can A Katz-Loo Product Be Returned
The Australian Consumer Law (ACL) entitles you to a refund, replacement or a credit when an item purchased fails to meet one of the criteria below
- it has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying it if they’d known about it
- it is significantly different from the sample or description
- it is substantially unfit for its common purpose and can’t easily be fixed within a reasonable time
- it doesn’t do what you asked for and can’t easily be fixed within a reasonable time; or
- it is unsafe.
Before You Return The Item
You need to speak with Katz-Loo before you send the product back to us so that we can understand your concern and advise you of the delivery component in the price of the item. We will also make sure you have the correct return address.
Katz-loo Returns Terms & Conditions
- Proof of purchase is required for all returns.
- Items returned after 25 days may not qualify for a refund or may incur an extra restocking fee.
- Unless there was an error on our behalf, the customer is responsible for the cost of an item’s return. Due to the nature of freight costs, it may cost more to send an item back to us than the value of the items credit.
- The product returned is unused, in the original undamaged packaging and in as new condition.
- We cannot offer refunds or exchanges on tick and flea treatments, food or any edible items that are opened due to health policies. Please make your selections carefully and check your order before committing to buy.
Damaged Items On Delivery
If you receive a damaged shipment or product, please take a photo of the damage product at the door on the day of delivery and email the photos to email@example.com including your invoice number and name. We will work with you to resolve the issue with the courier company.