This Katz-Loo Package Includes
Two (2) boxes each containing 2 x 11.5kg bags of Katz-Loo cat litter.
Facts About Katz-Loo Cat Litter
- Katz-Loo is 100% natural sodium bentonite clay, there are no additives or fragrances add!
- Katz-Loo absorbs and locks in odours!
- Katz-Loo does not support bacteria growth!
- Katz-Loo clumps extremely well!
- Katz-Loo is “paw” friendly i.e being natural the edges on each grain are rounded so they don’t dig into your cats paws causing irritations!
- Cats love Katz-Loo!!
- Katz-Loo can also be used to absorb fats in the BBQ tray or oil spillage from vehicles!
- Katz-Loo is 100% Australian, we use no imported products!
Best Way To use Katz-Loo
- Fill cat litter tray with 7-10cm of Katz-Loo Natural Clumping Cat Litter. A thick layer of litter will increase the absorption properties of Katz-Loo and will help you to use less litter in the long run.
- Liquid waste will clump together and will remain on the top layer of the litter box.
- Simply scoop the solid waste clumps and dispose with household garbage.
- Top up litter when necessary and we recommend refreshing the litter every 3 to 4 weeks.