Made from 100% Australian Sodium Bentonite clay, this all natural litter clumps when wet to provide a longer lasting and more hygienic bathroom solution for your cats.
Katz-Loo uses only the most natural clay minerals, making it easy to dispose of in the garden and very environmentally friendly.
The absorbent nature of the natural Bentonite mineral means that Katz-Loo litter is not just odourless, but locks in and eliminates odour, creating a smell-free environment for you and your pets.
Other facts about Katz-Loo:
- All Bentonite clay is sourced from local Queensland mines and is 100% natural
- Katz-Loo does not support bacteria growth
- Sodium Bentonite can also be used to absorb fats in the BBQ tray or oil spillage from vehicles.
Directions For Use
- Fill cat litter tray with 10-20cm of Katz-Loo Natural Clumping Cat Litter. A thick layer of litter will increase the absorption properties of Katz-Loo and will help you to use less litter in the long run.
- Liquid waste will clump together and will remain on the top layer of the litter box.
- Simply scoop the solid waste clumps and dispose of with household garbage or bury in the garden. Top up litter when necessary.