The simple answer is: because cats love it!
- It’s purr-fectly natural: Hold on to your catnip – this lovely litter is completely free of toxins, chemicals and additives! It is made from 100% pure, premium-grade Australian sodium bentonite clay and is 100% natural.
- It’s smell-tastic: Katz-Loo is super absorbent, naturally inhibits bacterial growth and has odour-control capabilities that are so paw-some, they’ll keep your cat's litter tray fresher for longer. It’s also unscented, making it perfect for sensitive cat noses.
- It’s ultra-scoopable: The exceptional clumping ability of this litter means scooping has never been easier. It’s litter-ally so easy to clean so you can spend more time playing with your fur-ball!
- It’s texture is claw-some: The earth-like texture of Katz-Loo Natural Clumping Cat Litter will satisfy your furry friend’s natural pawing and scratching instincts.
- It’s safe and long lasting: A 100% additive free formula makes it safe to use, plus it’s low tracking, low dust and super long lasting - perfect for both traditional litter trays and self-cleaning litter boxes.
- Ordering and shipping is effortless: Simply order online and litter is delivered to your door fast, wherever you are in Australia.
- 60-day Moneyback guarantee: It’s the best value-for-money litter in Australia and comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee.
- It’s Australian owned and made
Okay okay, so cats won’t give a crap (pun intended) about some of these things… but you will! Katz-Loo is Australia’s most economical cat litter for traditional litter trays and self-cleaning litter boxes.
How to use Katz-Loo?
Using Katz-Loo Natural Clumping Cat Litter is as easy as Fill - Scoop - Refresh - Repeat!
How to dispose of Katz-Loo Natural Clumping Cat Litter
It is best to discard used litter with household waste in your general waste bin. Alternatively, you can dig small amounts into your garden to condition the soil, but make sure to keep it away from any edible plants.
Never discard used litter in the toilet or down drains.
How to transition your cat to Katz-Loo Natural Clumping Cat Litter
When making up a fresh litter tray, mix in about a quarter of Katz-Loo Natural Clumping Cat Litter with your old litter. Every time you refresh the litter tray, increase the amount of new litter until you no longer need any old litter. Should your cat stop using the litter tray, go back to mixing in a smaller amount of new litter and wait longer before the next increase.
How to safely handle Katz-Loo Natural Clumping Cat Litter
Katz-Loo Natural Clumping Cat Litter is safe and easy to use for cats at all stages of their life. However please ensure to wear gloves and wash your hands after handling any litter or waste andprotect yourself and others from breathing any litter dust. Keep litter away from food areas and children and should your cat ingest any litter please consult your vet.